What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) refers to managing all of your company’s relationships and interactions with new leads and existing customers, it enables everyone in your team to work from the same page and provide better service to your customers, ultimately it improves your profitability.
More commonly, when people talk about CRM they are usually referring to a CRM system like Exsalerate, a tool which helps with contact management, sales management, sales process, account management, productivity and more.
Exsalerate combines the above to ensure your team gives love to your customers so they have a long term profitable relationship with your business, and a visual sales process that’s scalable and repeatable so more leads are converted so your business grows!
How will implementing a CRM help my business?
CRM enables a business to deepen it’s relationships with their existing customers and ensure everyone has up to date information about each individual contact and company. Forging good relationships and keeping track of communication is crucial for customer acquisition and retention.
Exsalerate provides its users with tools to help them do their job better!
- Sales Teams can use Exsalerate to visualise their pipeline and create a sales process that’s repeatable and scalable, they spend less time inputting data and more time selling and their manager can nurture their performance and help each rep reach their targets.
- Account Managers have access to up to date information about each of their customers and can identify if they’re spending more or less with them across three key periods. We also ensure that each of their accounts is communicated with regularly and highlight customers that are at risk through lack of communication.
- Sales Managers/Owners can track their teams performance and set Key Performance Indicators for each user of Exsalerate, they have access to live reporting and forecasting tools to help more accurately predict future revenue and are able to nurture their staff and help them to reach their targets.
Why connect Xero to CRM?
By connecting Xero to Exsalerate we can display useful information to Account Managers in a easy to understand dashboard so they can identify the accounts that are spending more or spending less with your business across three key periods - Month to Date, Year to Date and the last 12 months so they can see the bigger picture and provide a better service to your customers.
You can add new customers to Xero with a single click and we also sync company and contact information between both systems so you don’t have to input the same data twice.
Some other features include;
- Create draft invoices ready for approval in Xero
- See overdue invoices when viewing a company profile
- Import quotes to your pipeline
- Set revenue targets for staff based on invoices issued in Xero
- Learn more about our Xero integration here.
How Long does it take to set up my account?
You can sign up and import your Xero and WorkflowMax data in under 10 minutes, however as we’ve built a system that can be used by any business correct setup is really important so that software is customised for your business, if you’d like to discuss the different ways Exsalerate can be setup make sure you book a demo
with our team.
I like your product but I don't have time to set it up, do you have anyone that can do this for me?
We have a team of implementation specialists who can setup your Exsalerate account for you, book your free consultation here
What does cloud-based mean?
In the simplest terms, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer's hard drive.
Do you have a mobile app?
Yes, we have an iOS and android app available to download on the respective app stores.
What does it cost?
Exsalerate costs $12 per user per month, you pay a month in advance and there are no minimum use periods or contracts
Who owns my data?
you own your data and can request a complete download at any time, if you cancel your account we will provide you with a copy of your data.
Learn more about our Terms & Conditions
Are you compliant with GDPR?
Exsalerate is very much up to speed with the implications that the EU General Data Protection Regulation has for businesses. We appreciate the privacy needs of Exsalerate users as well as their customers and, as such, have implemented — and will continue to improve — technical and organizational measures in line with the GDPR to safeguard the personal data processed by Exsalerate.
Learn more about how Exsalerate is adopting the principles of GPDR
Is Exsalerate Secure?
Exsalerate has built in measures to mitigate the following.
- 1) XSS (cross site scripting)
- 2) XSR (cross site redirects)
- 3) XSRF (cross site request forgery)
Among other tools and techniques we use;
- Variant of the synchronizer token pattern
- Request validation
- HTML encoding
Does Exsalerate have an open API?
Yes our API is open and modern, so if you receive new leads via the internet it's easy to call our API and automatically populate these details in Exsalerate.
No results found, please refine your search.