- - Easy to set up
- - Activity Driven
- - Easy to use
- - Customisable
- - Great value
CRM White Papers
Exsalerate is continually researching thought leadership around sales process and CRM. We will distill this information down to useable white papers and bring them to you in this section of the website.
Just click the links below to download the CRM White papers:
Exsalerate and Xero - easy integration
Quick Start Help
open in new tab
Simply connect your Exsalerate account to Xero by entering your Xero username and password once.
Import Clients from Xero
Import your client details from Xero at the click of a button, including contact details and addresses.
Import Sales from Xero
Import your historic sales information from Xero by sales code to display in your client info dashboard & total sales report graph. Then click a button to have sales import nightly.
Push Leads/Prospective Clients into Xero
When you’ve taken a lead through the sales process push all of the information into Xero creating the linkage for future updates.
Unpaid Invoices visible in Exsalerate
You can see any overdue invoice amount in the client info dashboard & see a list of all unpaid invoices for each client.
What is Exsalerate?
Exsalerate is simple, effective, affordable online CRM software designed with the small to medium business in mind.
- Exsalerate CRM will increase sales and improve client retention.
- It is all in the cloud logon from any device anywhere.
- Exsalerate will be your reps’ best friend
- Exsalerate provides you with tools to optimise your sales process
- All for only $30/month for the first five seats
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in realtime.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your uptodate numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
How to connect Xero and Exsalerate?
Simply log on to Exsalerate and go to Admin - Data Upload Center, choose Xero Upload/Download and click the 'connect to xero' button